Not reaching menu

by Orvis98

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not reaching menu

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

As soon as I launch the game I get a black screen in the game window so I never even reach the menu. The beta ran fine, no problems at all. I have the most recent drivers for my GPU and I have even tried reinstalling them and the problem persists. Also I have removed files in the 'settings' directory, reinstalled the game and tried running the game without anti-virus software and firewall. What should I try next to get any value from stupid Origin Access?

I also want to add that the game does not crash and I have the latest update of Origin Client installed.

Message 1 of 7 (22,596 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not reaching menu

★★ Novice

If anyone else get stuck where was and you have Geforce Experience on your PC. Try change the game settings within Geforce Experience to have the game launch in windowed mode.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (22,569 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

If anyone else get stuck where was and you have Geforce Experience on your PC. Try change the game settings within Geforce Experience to have the game launch in windowed mode.

Message 2 of 7 (22,570 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue as well. I've did all the same steps and still I have the black screen and the game doesn't load. When I go into GeoForce app it shows all my games that have a green check mark by them except for BFV. I go into the game details within the GeoForce app but I have no way of changing any settings. Optimal setting says Display Mode Optimal Full Screen. Any other suggestions on what I can do, besides everything else I've done already. Also I'm trying to run the game from Origin Access Premier 

Message 3 of 7 (22,537 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem arises menu bar or tittle bar is locked every time I open the game.

Message 4 of 7 (22,521 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem arises menu bar or tittle bar is locked every time I open the game.

Message 5 of 7 (22,521 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 6 of 7 (22,477 Views)

★★ Novice
If you press the tool icon to the right of the button saying 'Optimize' within BF V game details inside Geforce Experience you can assign custom settings.
Message 7 of 7 (22,506 Views)