Not progressing in smallfrys treasure hunt

by okfineiwont

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not progressing in smallfrys treasure hunt

★★★ Newbie

I am no longer progressing in the treasure hunt quest even though I am fulfilling the requirements, please help. I am on android on a tablet.

Message 1 of 8 (1,892 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not progressing in smallfrys treasure hunt

★★ Novice

Nope, no crashes.  And an update on my issue: I did finish the event before time ran out and 7/8 on the most recent excavation wanted you to use walkie-talkies 3 times at the dig sites in town.  I never would have guessed, especially since I rushed through the explanation between tasks.  I wish those conversations were available after the fact.

Anyway, the event ended and I had bought all the things leading up to the big rewards.  I didn't have enough golden bunnies or tokens to buy the last level nor get the year-round ice rink which is what I really wanted.  Although, when I checked the price for that, I realized there was no way that I could have had a real-life that included sleep, not digging in the virtual world, and win the grand prize.  

Lesson learned, Illium.  Thanks for the speedy response!

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (1,546 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @okfineiwont 

This may be a connection or sync issue, can you try going through our mobile steps and see if this continues? 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 8 (1,847 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’m having same problem with the current Treasure Hunt. I’ve been stuck on 5/8 Complete 2 Investigations despite already doing them and 24 hrs later I’m still 0/2. This seems to have happened after I installed the latest game patch earlier yesterday for iOS. I have tried most of the recommended steps. Any more advice? Thank you! 

Message 3 of 8 (1,770 Views)

★★ Novice

I know this is a little late but it seems like we will continue to have these "excavation quests".  From what I've figured out, just on my own, you have to pay a lot of attention to where they say to dig to complete tasks.  I'm doing one now and I'm on 7/8 and I have no idea where "Smallfry's excavation site" is located.  It doesn't say on the map.  When I click the ? symbol, it says the task is listed on the excavation map.  It isn't.  I've spent so much time and money on these "treasure hunts".  Also, I did 6 digs before completing the 2 required.  They were all the same digs.  Arg!

Message 4 of 8 (1,583 Views)

Community Manager
@WinterSols Apologies for not seeing you add to this reply, to confirm are you getting any crashes on the Treasure Hunt?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 8 (1,576 Views)

Community Manager
@destinybri365 Same question?

Illium.png

Message 6 of 8 (1,575 Views)

★★ Novice

Nope, no crashes.  And an update on my issue: I did finish the event before time ran out and 7/8 on the most recent excavation wanted you to use walkie-talkies 3 times at the dig sites in town.  I never would have guessed, especially since I rushed through the explanation between tasks.  I wish those conversations were available after the fact.

Anyway, the event ended and I had bought all the things leading up to the big rewards.  I didn't have enough golden bunnies or tokens to buy the last level nor get the year-round ice rink which is what I really wanted.  Although, when I checked the price for that, I realized there was no way that I could have had a real-life that included sleep, not digging in the virtual world, and win the grand prize.  

Lesson learned, Illium.  Thanks for the speedy response!

Message 7 of 8 (1,547 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Smallfrys missions no longer progress even though I finish the tasks. Can’t pass chapter 5/8.

Please fix. I have iphone 11 pro. Latest ios version.

Message 8 of 8 (1,071 Views)