Re: Not loading game after character list

by EA_Habutai

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Same thing man - all my 70 lvl charaters don't load, sub 70 don't have a problem. My guess is the problem with recent XP/CXP boost that got removed recently. Anyways, moderators should be more intuitive than this

Message 11 of 21 (1,465 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The issue on Star Forge has been fixed, checked

Message 12 of 21 (1,435 Views)

Re: returned to character select screen after log in

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

There is a good chance that we found the root cause of this issue. Updates are now also posted on the SWTOR forums:  http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9739681#edit9739681 

Message 13 of 21 (1,643 Views)

I can't go to my stronghold

★★★ Novice

When i am trying to Travel my stronghold, the game just freezes to the place where i am and i can't do anything...

Message 14 of 21 (1,409 Views)

Re: Problem with republic side stronghold.

★★★ Newbie

Thank you, also i think before this problem start that i traveled with imperial char to my republic stronghold, maybe this is related?

Message 15 of 21 (1,336 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Having the same problem.
I get to the Character Select screen and click "Play" at the loading screen, the little wheel just spins for a few minutes and then I get kicked back to the Character Select screen.

Most of my characters are in the Nar Shada Stronghold.

Just tried logging in to on toon that wasn't at nar Shada and was able to log in.

So it's definitely the nar stronghold.

Message 16 of 21 (1,331 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Some changes were made to the back-end which fixed some of the login issues.

There will be a server restart, expect a downtime of 30-60 minutes, to address the remaining issues with Stronghold and Guild Flagship Phases. I do not have a specific time, but we are aiming to do this today. 

Message 17 of 21 (1,309 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My issue goes deeper My character is stuck in one area of Taris, unable to QT, go to stronghold or even run out of the area. Also cannot mount speeder. If I try to send help ticket it boots me out to the character list and the only character I can log into is the one that is stuck. Bounty hunter Giatira, Star Forge server

Message 18 of 21 (1,276 Views)
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

The servers have been restarted and all remaining login and travel issues should be resolved. Thank you for your patience. 

Message 19 of 21 (2,788 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not sure if this is related but I’m missing my kaas and coruscant strongholds I have nar shaddar but that’s it and I had all three I thought I deactivated them but don’t see an option to reactivate them and the stronghold holo doesn’t launch anything to let me buy.

Message 20 of 21 (949 Views)