Re: Not loading game after character list

by luisetemar513

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not loading game after character list

★ Novice

While I was playing this morning I tried to go to my stronghold and instead of switching to the loading screen my character stayed in the same place (imperial fleet) but could not use any abilities or move past a certain point. I tried logging out and in again without solving anything so I launch the game again and now whenever I open the game I can enter the server and the characters list but when I click play on any of my characters the loading bar doesn't appear and the game doesn't load. I play in the Satele Shan server.

Message 1 of 21 (2,353 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

The servers have been restarted and all remaining login and travel issues should be resolved. Thank you for your patience. 

View in thread

Message 19 of 21 (2,815 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

SOLVED: the game couldn’t load my Nar Shaddaa stronghold but had no problem loading the others. The characters I couldn’t load were all in the Nar Shaddaa stronghold when trying to load them. Solution: deleting the Nar Shaddaa stronghold 

Message 2 of 21 (2,307 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Sorry about the login problem. We are currently investigating an issue which is preventing login and traveling to Strongholds and Guild Ships. I cannot recommend deactivating/deleting Strongholds since the Credits for the unlock of the Stronghold would be lost. 

I will post updates here as they reach me. 

Message 3 of 21 (2,280 Views)

Cannot access character

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I seem to have no access to my character that I logged off when I was in my Guild Stronghold on Yavin 4. I wanted to continue to play with Wulfyl for the expansion story but all I got is an loading screen that displays my current bit of story of where I am but no loading bar. Only the cicle thing that appears besides the loading bar. I really want to get her back on the fleet so I can continue since I also cannot make an in game ticket about the subject on the character in question. I tried to call the number for support but it said that they were closed for now so I cannot do that for now. What should I do? I play on the Star Forge server.

Greetings

Message 4 of 21 (2,241 Views)

Problem with republic side stronghold.

★★★ Newbie

Problem with republic side stronghold, i can't go to my stronghold, i click to travel, game play sound bud nothing happened and after few min i get log off of current character with i tried to go my stronghold, my imperial side stronghold work fine, only republic stronghold give this problem. I remove Bitraider and DiskCacheArena from swtor folder, still get this problem, can anyone help? Im not sub, only preff account. Thanks for any help.

Message 5 of 21 (2,247 Views)

Re: Problem with republic side stronghold.

@EledraEldar 

I have moved your post to this thread, issue is also in the known issues sticky now pointing to this thread

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 6 of 21 (2,237 Views)

Re: Cannot access character

@Shadowwolfwar 

Wait out for updates whilst this is being investigated

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 7 of 21 (2,225 Views)

returned to character select screen after log in

★★★ Newbie

I am returning to swtor after a while, and when i go to log into my characters it starts loading then returns to select screen.  I have tried to repair and reinstall, but if I make a new character i can log into the game fine.   it appears my other toons are in their strongholds and read that i have to contact an admin to help.

Message 8 of 21 (2,143 Views)

Re: returned to character select screen after log in

@AtomicPyewacket 

Just wait for an update at present

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 9 of 21 (2,132 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also having problems loading characters. I have two Smuggler characters that won't load. When I click play the loading splash screen appears, but the loading bar does not. After about 3 minutes I'm taken back to the character screen. All my other characters will load, but I cannot access any strongholds. Is there any fix for this or is this a server issue?

Message 10 of 21 (1,823 Views)