Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Not letting me login to my EA account on fifa 20.

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not letting me login to my EA account on fifa 20.

★★★ Newbie

I’ve been trying to login into my EA account on Fifa 20, but it says I need to reset my password. I made a new account and I’m trying to login to that account and it’s not letting me connect with the EA servers in the game. I’ve done both those things that the pictures tell me to do and still no progress. 

Message 1 of 8 (637 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there, @crownthecrumb.

You need to change the password of the EA account you play FIFA on. Changing the password for a new account won't update your main account.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (610 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @crownthecrumb.

You need to change the password of the EA account you play FIFA on. Changing the password for a new account won't update your main account.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 8 (611 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem on my fifa 20 and I’ve already change my password 3 times but i still cant get in.

Message 3 of 8 (350 Views)

Community Manager

@pepelepiu1072007 

What is happening when you try to log in?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 8 (331 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ive got the same problem bro ive tried to login and it says that i need to reset my pasword cause my credentials are expired tried to reset it but still doesnt work... 

Message 5 of 8 (216 Views)

Community Manager

@dave-cummins507

Are you sure you're resetting the password for the right account? The one you're posting here with has never played FIFA 20. If that's the account you're resetting the password for, that would be the wrong account.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 8 (211 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yh ive never played fifa ive just wanted to bro but like im trying to reset it to play cause this is the reasoj ive never played the game

Message 7 of 8 (208 Views)

Community Manager

@dave-cummins507 

If you're absolutely positive you're resetting the password for the right account, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 8 (205 Views)
Twitter Stream