Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Not letting me connect to ea servers

by ajcheech

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not letting me connect to ea servers

★★ Newbie

It says that I have to try again on the xbox, it is just not letting me go online.

Message 1 of 6 (227 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not letting me connect to ea servers

Community Manager

Hey @bthetree8 @ajcheech @Nesodos, have you tried out our networking troubleshooting guide to see if that helps. Standard smile

Let me know if that works out for you!

/Atic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. :eahigh_file: 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (124 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@ajcheech The issue is the high latency during the holidays due to high frequency of players 

Best regards!

Manny
--------------- Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP if I provided you with assistance.

Best regards!

Manny
--------------- Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP if I provided you with assistance.
Message 2 of 6 (224 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

If thats the real cause of the connectivity problems that are haunting loads of players (me included) right now then DICE/EA f*cked up big time again

Message 3 of 6 (182 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having that issue on PS4 as well. So I would say that it is the servers.  

I plan on trying later today and again tomorrow to get online. but I am not holding my breath.

Message 4 of 6 (172 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @bthetree8 @ajcheech @Nesodos, have you tried out our networking troubleshooting guide to see if that helps. Standard smile

Let me know if that works out for you!

/Atic

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. :eahigh_file: 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (125 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi ea my Fifa 19 will not let me connect to the online servers this has happened for the past week so I cannot play Fifa online every time I log in it just says you have lost your connection to the ea servers and I have told them to call me in the uk but I did not receive no calls?
Message 6 of 6 (85 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help