Re: Not letting me connect to ea servers

by Nesodos

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not letting me connect to ea servers

★★★ Newbie

It says that I have to try again on the xbox, it is just not letting me go online.

Message 1 of 6 (546 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey @bthetree8 @ajcheech @Nesodos, have you tried out our networking troubleshooting guide to see if that helps. Standard smile

Let me know if that works out for you!

/Atic

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (442 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@ajcheech The issue is the high latency during the holidays due to high frequency of players 

Best regards!

Manny
--------------- Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP if I provided you with assistance.

Message 2 of 6 (542 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

If thats the real cause of the connectivity problems that are haunting loads of players (me included) right now then DICE/EA f*cked up big time again

Message 3 of 6 (500 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having that issue on PS4 as well. So I would say that it is the servers.  

I plan on trying later today and again tomorrow to get online. but I am not holding my breath.

Message 4 of 6 (490 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @bthetree8 @ajcheech @Nesodos, have you tried out our networking troubleshooting guide to see if that helps. Standard smile

Let me know if that works out for you!

/Atic

Message 5 of 6 (443 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi ea my Fifa 19 will not let me connect to the online servers this has happened for the past week so I cannot play Fifa online every time I log in it just says you have lost your connection to the ea servers and I have told them to call me in the uk but I did not receive no calls?
Message 6 of 6 (403 Views)