Not heard back about a case

by Zakonian

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not heard back about a case

★ Novice

I've had an issue where my account has been banned after it was hacked in to and used to cheat on, and I'm not hearing back from a Case I've made about it. 
On the day of being Hacked in to, I made a Case and got my password reset. This was only to discover it was banned a couple days later next I jumped on to play. So, I made a second case about it being Banned. 

I've put in the case to see if there's anything that can be done to resolve this, expecting to hear back in 3 days as was mentioned in the form. It's now been 2 weeks and a few days and I've heard nothing back from EA. On top of that, there's indication that the case was looked at at least once, as the current state is "In progress" and was updated to this a couple days after the case went in. So as far as I can tell, it was looked at and then been left for 2 weeks

Are EA/Apex actually even looking at the case? And if so, is it too much trouble to get a response saying "Yes we're looking at this, hold tight, here's what you can do in the meanwhile?"

I literally only ever play with close mates, so not knowing what's happening is just making it more frustrating for the group of us that want to relax together.

When can I hear back on it, so it can just be put to rest, regardless of outcome???

Message 1 of 3 (221 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not heard back about a case

Community Manager

Hey there,

If you've submitted a case to the Terms of Service team that's all you need to do for now. The TOS team will review your account and follow up with you via email as soon as they can. They review these appeals on a case-by-case basis, so I'm afraid we don't have a way of seeing exactly how the investigation may take. Please keep an eye on your email, and they will follow up with you as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (148 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

I'm having this exact same issue. I was banned for cheating and have submitted my evidence to the contrary because Im 100% sure I dont cheat. And the ban happened in a 12 hour span where I was not even playing the game. 

the ticket has been there for 7 days now, having been looked at 4 days ago.

I had also just bought the battlepass so i've already has a weeks worth of time stripped from me that I could be using to try to unlock things. I also only play with friends and my partner who can also definitely vouch for me not cheating. I just want a response, to talk to someone so I can sort this mess out. 

Message 2 of 3 (184 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there,

If you've submitted a case to the Terms of Service team that's all you need to do for now. The TOS team will review your account and follow up with you via email as soon as they can. They review these appeals on a case-by-case basis, so I'm afraid we don't have a way of seeing exactly how the investigation may take. Please keep an eye on your email, and they will follow up with you as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 3 (149 Views)