Not getting purchased content in Apex Legends (Xbox )

by Juleeyin

Original Post

Not getting purchased content in Apex Legends (Xbox )

★ Novice

So recently last couple months I have been purchasing things such as apex coins and the packs for the character skins and every time I purchase something I don’t receive the content. I have to call EA and they tell me to wait 24 hours and then call again the next day to for them to even get me my items. Mind you this has been happening for awhile. I have to call EVERY TIME  I make a purchase. Something has to be wrong. I tried all the troubleshooting. They tell me they will make note of the problem and yet still did nothing to help. Also I called Microsoft and they tell me they can do nothing because my purchases are going through but it’s EA’s responsibility. Wtf. Someone has to have a solution. This is unacceptable. You don’t play with people’s money like this. If I buy something I should recieve my * then n there. 

Message 1 of 7 (749 Views)

Re: Not getting purchased content in Apex Legends (Xbox )

Community Manager

Hi there, @Juleeyin.

I'm really sorry for the frustration here. Are you eventually receiving these items after 24 hours or are they not coming through at all?

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 7 (687 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I think the problem is that it takes longer than immediately. It's not normal behavior. If it took ten minutes, I'd be worried.

He's having to contact EA for them to push the order. Is it something relation to account, or financial? Perhaps some kind of HOLD issue with the transaction? Either way, the user isn't given enough information on what is being seen, and being told to wait 24 hours is corporate bs policy and not very kind to customer trying to send you money. If the 24 hour wait is obviously not solving the issue, it shouldn't be standard procedure to delay his ticket for something to clear when obviously, EA is capable of pushing the solution after this period on demand.

Message 3 of 7 (671 Views)

Community Manager

@Krystalmyth 

We have to wait 24 hours because quite frequently just exiting out of the game and restarting will sync the account and let purchases be received. It's also possible it could just take some extra time for whatever reason. If it doesn't show in 24 hours, we know there's an issue and can manually grant it. Instead of granting the content and then have the initial purchase come through within those first 24 hours.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 7 (659 Views)

★ Novice

EXACTLY MY PROBLEM. I've had the exact same issue and it hasn't been a problem until I'm assuming the next gen update messing with something. Because every purchase I made before that I've never had this issue. And I think I'm blocked by EA's email and Twitter because I've bought a few things from them, so to get it I've had to go through them. I don't like pestering them but like I paid for this stuff and I can't just refund it if they take forever to do anything.

Message 5 of 7 (559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have waited over 24 for my purchase and it still has not gone through, I restarted the game and console multiple times and it still won’t work.

Message 6 of 7 (475 Views)

Community Manager

@Alhpa @NoobishPro26 

Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

I am now locking this thread since it breaks our rule about "necro-posting". Please do not respond to threads that are very old. It's best to start a new one.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 7 (442 Views)