Re: Not getting full team

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Not getting full team

★ Guide

It’s not my connection. I’ve tested this  thoroughly. I pay top $ for my internet that never fails so don’t blame it on that. This happens way too much to be that. I play in the mornings (9am-2pm) I shouldn’t even be able to start matchmaking unless I’ve already been paired with a full squad. Idk what y’all need to do to make this stop happening but you need to do it. You can’t have a game focused on teamwork n then have a faulty pairing system for matchmaking. Stuff like this is why the games dying. Maybe implement a system that will notice if there’s a team that’s not full and then back them out to the lobby? I’d rather have that then trying to play. It doesn’t happen to just me either. I’m constantly seeing the champion squad as only 1-2 people as well. 

Message 1 of 4 (250 Views)

Community Manager

@DgkAllDay09 

Which platform do you play on and have you tried anything previously to fix it? (reinstall, reboot network, etc)

Sounds frustrating, let us know if you want to perform some troubleshooting. If you're on PC, uploading a DxDiag is helpful.

How to Pull a DxDiag

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (221 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks for the reply. I play on xbox one, OG. I recently had to reinstall my game because I lost power when doing the update... even after that it still happens sometimes: I’ve also tried resetting my network and that doesn’t seem to help much either. I have Comcast internet and honestly the best I’ve ever had. Wired connection with 85 mbps down and 15 mbps up. 0% packet loss: 1480 MTU and my Latency is 61 ms..... I’m not sure at all what’s causing this. And I honestly don’t mind, but the game can get pretty tough without a third person sometimes lol happens even in ranked as well. First ranked game was on a duo team

Message 3 of 4 (204 Views)

Community Manager

@DgkAllDay09 

Under your Xbox One Network settings do you have IPv4, IPv6, or both? What is your NAT type? (Open, Moderate, Strict)

Does this still happen after these quick steps?

Reboot the Network

1. Unplug the modem/router power for about 5 minutes to refresh the network. A fresh connection can help clear up most basic connectivity issues.

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (194 Views)