Not getting completion for random Flashpoint

by seraphimrob

Original Post

Not getting completion for random Flashpoint

★★ Novice

As far as I can tell, I'm not doing anything wrong on my end (I am making sure all Flashpoints are selected, making sure to stay with the same group, finish the flashpoint all the way to the end in case it is one of the ones you have to go back to the fleet and talk to someone for - but I don't seem to be getting rewards for completing random flashpoints.

This includes the 20 data crystal daily reward but also it means that missions like Introduction to Group Finder and the daily quest won't complete so I can't turn them in.

I also made a second account to test it and it did the same thing when I tried to run a flashpoint on that one.

Message 1 of 4 (1,881 Views)

Re: Not getting completion for random Flashpoint

★★★ Novice

I have had the same issue with some of my toons on and off.  You need to file a ticket in-game with them so they are aware of it and can look at it.  They can also provide the rewards to you that you missed.  Also, check it on another toon to see if it's a problem with your account or just that one toon (in the past mine was with 1 or 2 toons specifically, and the rest were fine - filed a ticket in-game on each occurrence and they would give me the rewards manually until it was fixed).

Message 2 of 4 (1,862 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply!

I have tried it on multiple characters (all 4 I have on my main account, and 1 on a second account I made to test if it was an account problem) and it did the same thing on all of them.

I can't currently file a ticket because I am Preferred status and not Subscription. I don't really want to subscribe just to file a ticket about this (I was planning to use a referral code to get the sub time and use that, but they took that down pretty much the day I was going to look in to it) so I am hoping that it was just some setting I had enabled or something like that. I appreciate the help though! If I can't figure anything else out I probably will subscribe and ask but that likely won't be until after Christmas.

Message 3 of 4 (1,853 Views)

★★★ Novice

Okay, no worries.  I think the only way to do it as preferred is call.  You can always try it that way.  Otherwise, I think it glitched with the 4.0.2 fiasco that occurred past week.  Hopefully that pop out a 4.0.2a or 4.0.3 soon and it fixes it.  Sorry about that.

Message 4 of 4 (1,841 Views)