Not getting company coins

by ahunt85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not getting company coins

★★ Novice

Please can someone help I can't set a ticket up cause only let me get a call and only options are USA or Canada. Being from England that doesn't help me. I am around 5k coins down already and making me not want to play. Cause what's the point if u can't improve weapons etc

Message 1 of 11 (1,473 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not getting company coins

Community Manager

@ahunt85 

Our call-back feature is available for North American customers, a direct phone number will be available for UK customers (closed at the moment). Live-Chat and email should be available, too.

We're not aware of any issues with missing company coins not being granted to accounts though, what rank are you? You can actually see how many coins you earn when you level up under your company progression bar. 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 11 (1,426 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

I dont see a ticket system as possible contact option. But you can send them an Email and this should get the ball roling and get you a ticket/ number? Good luck!

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 11 (1,458 Views)

★★ Novice

Reporting it said it was a ticket but only option was USA or Canada. I'll try your email thank you

Message 3 of 11 (1,449 Views)

★★ Novice

Your link is what I did before

Message 4 of 11 (1,446 Views)

Community Manager

@ahunt85 

Our call-back feature is available for North American customers, a direct phone number will be available for UK customers (closed at the moment). Live-Chat and email should be available, too.

We're not aware of any issues with missing company coins not being granted to accounts though, what rank are you? You can actually see how many coins you earn when you level up under your company progression bar. 

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 11 (1,427 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same as me and other friends.

Company Coin is now broken. Whatever I do I get nothing

Damn DICE can you please fix this game for good....

Message 6 of 11 (1,350 Views)

★ Novice

Yea im not getting any either.

Message 7 of 11 (1,344 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey everyone,

Heads up, that we removed that you don't get company coin per round was changed back in 4.6 Patch. 

Patch note comment: 

• By the time you reach Rank 500, you’ll have earned close to 2 million in Company Coin, just from ranking up by playing the game. Once you reach level 500, you’ll continue to earn Company Coin through Assignments, Daily Orders, and Tides of War Rewards. To help balance out the addition of Company Coin earned per rank, you will find that End of Round Company Coin awards will be switched off once the new ranks are added to the game during Chapter 4.
  • You’ll get 1500 Company Coin per Rank from 50 through till 70, and then 3000 Company Coin per Rank until you reach 100. On your Promotion, you’ll receive more Company Coin, the Dog Tag, scoreboard icon, and then the cycle resets, with increases to the amount of Company Coin you receive.

Link to the notes: 

/Atic 

Message 8 of 11 (1,324 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Atic If you removed the amount of coins you get for a round win, then why do I still show received coins at the end of round menu? Seems like that should have been removed too. Or I'm receiving coins for a different reason and if so, they are not being added in the company menu and I'm not getting them.
Message 9 of 11 (1,278 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I havent recoeved any company coins in 5 levels or so. This is also making me not want to buy more content and keep playing. Please if you can review my account. Check what coins i have used and see how many im missing. Not being able to upgrade is just terrible.

Message 10 of 11 (1,049 Views)