Not getting battle pass reward

by Vicholob

Original Post

Re: Not getting battle pass reward

★★★ Newbie

I’m having a similar issue i bought the battle pass late, and I was already level 14 and it’s gave me half the loot it was supposed and as I continue to level up I don’t even get some of the stuff, I miss half of the stuff and idk where it goes and i don’t know what to do..

Message 11 of 19 (625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I completed the Premium Battle Pass and I always see the tip on loading that when completed you get rewarded the in game currencies, i ve completed everything and still haven’t gotten that reward. Unless I’m mistaken on what completing the battle pass means

Message 12 of 19 (570 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@ItzRisis

Completing means gradually collecting the coins and crafts you get at certain levels while leveling up the battle pass so in the end at level 97 you have 1000 coins and 1200 crafts.

Message 13 of 19 (562 Views)

★★ Novice

this is a while later but the same thing happened to me in season 5

Message 14 of 19 (499 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Asketic_OwO Same on me
Message 15 of 19 (492 Views)

★ Novice

Just wait a couple of minutes, same thing happened to me I checked and reloaded the game after 15 min and everything was there. 

Message 16 of 19 (472 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Season 6, it just happened to me for the first timer after getting 3 tires in a row from challenges

Message 17 of 19 (413 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I know that I had just replied but I found the fix, go AFK or leave the game and re-enter, I just went AFK till I was disconnected and when I returned my items were received.

Message 18 of 19 (410 Views)

★ Novice

I'm level 101 and haven't received most of my battle pass rewards 

Message 19 of 19 (319 Views)