Not getting battle pass reward

by Vicholob

Original Post

Not getting battle pass reward

★★★ Newbie

So I just bought the Season 3 Battle pass , when bought my Battle pass was already level 5, I should have unlocked everything  from level 1 to 5 but the problem its that I didnt. Im missing out an apex pack , Just that, Do any of you have the same problem? I tried to fix it with the Help center but they told me I already got it. (ps4)

Message 5 of 19 (9,972 Views)

The ps4 battle pass isn't working properly

★★★ Newbie

I don't know if this is just for me but the apex legends battle pass for season 3 on ps4 isn't working properly for me. What's happening is that i had progressed my battle pass up to the 6th tier which unlocks the epic apex pack, but the problem is that both this pack and the one regular pack didn't get rewarded to me. I had bought the battle pass, so it isn't a matter of me not having the full battle pass, I just am not getting the apex packs. its only the apex packs as far as i can tell, all other rewards from the battle pass still work. Respawn devs please fix this...

Message 1 of 19 (9,969 Views)

Apex battle pass level 6 purchase didn’t render items or level

★★★ Newbie

Purchased level 6 battle pass on firts day of season 3 and 900 AC were removed from my account but I still haven’t received my levels or items.

Message 2 of 19 (9,911 Views)

Battle pass

★★★ Newbie

3 times in a row it should have gone from 7 to 8 and hasnt, similiar thing have happened in rank 1, three times i got 1000 exp and it showed no more than what id had previously and it hasnt given me the apex pack from rank 6

Message 3 of 19 (9,924 Views)

Not receiving loot from battle pass

★★★★ Novice

where do I turn ?

If its a 10 week journey to get that apex pack back into the account Ill leave it thx bye

Message 4 of 19 (9,922 Views)

Re: Not getting battle pass reward

Community Manager

Hey, @Vicholob 

Have you tried power cycling your PS4 to re-sync with the servers to see if that helps display your rewards? Any way you can provide a screenshot of your  Battle Pass progression bar and your inventory where it's not showing up as unlocked?

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 19 (9,920 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got problems with the battle pass as well. I can't level up for some reason. I gain XP but after a game it starts at zero it seems like. I'm playing for 2 days straight now and still level 6.

Message 7 of 19 (9,896 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue on my account. I can do the three week 1 challenges that increase the battle pass level by one, but xp seems to not work. 

Message 8 of 19 (9,883 Views)

Community Manager

@MrHardstylee  @Seekerofpwr 

OP's inquiry is about not receiving any rewards from leveling up the Battle Pass. Please check out the post in our bug reporting forum about the Battle Pass not progressing: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/dont-get-xp-in-battlepass-or-normal-lvl-keep-going-backwards/m...

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 19 (9,840 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here got the first couple packs maybe up till level 6 now haven’t received any apex packs at 27 now what A waste of money 

Message 10 of 19 (9,751 Views)