Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Not gaining company coin after matches

by pinnerdown

Original Post

Not gaining company coin after matches

★★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have discovered that after a match, even though it says I have gained company coin, it is not added to my balance.

Message 1 of 6 (165 Views)

Re: Not gaining company coin after matches

★★★★ Novice

It's a problem that I do have sometimes or it doesn't display correctly company coins received, they said it was fixed but it's still there

Message 2 of 6 (118 Views)

Community Manager
Hey, @nino9878  @pinnerdown, Keep an eye out on your CC before and after a match, the EoR reporting is wrong and saying you levelled up. 

I have looked on numerous accounts and everyone is getting CC after every game they play. 

/Atic 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. High five 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 3 of 6 (83 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ea_atic i have played several rounds of fire storm the last few days and my company coin started 3200 and i can count at least 8 rounds in which it says i earned 1000cc and i go and check and it never changed it still is 3200 my email is [edit: email address removed]  im on xbox one x playing bfv my gamertag is nomadicvalkyrie

Message 4 of 6 (59 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic 

Hello  I was writing you because I have been playing several rounds of fire storm over the last few days and I can count at least 8 maybe more that I had earned a 1000 company coin and my company coin before all these matches was 3200 and when I went to check after every round that ice it's that I earned a 1000 it was still the same it never changed and it still hasn't changed so I would just appreciate if I earned it that I get it and if I didn't that it stop saying it my  Email is [edit: email address removed] my profile name is nomadicvalkyrie  im on xbox one x playing bfv please fix or look into it for me 

Message 5 of 6 (58 Views)

Community Manager

looking at the account you are gaining company coins every match you are playing, nothing out of the ordinary at all. Like I said above Ignore what the End of round screen is showing you. @Nomadicvalkyrie 

/Atic 

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. High five 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (37 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help