Re: Not gaining company coin after matches

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not gaining company coin after matches

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have discovered that after a match, even though it says I have gained company coin, it is not added to my balance.

Message 1 of 9 (635 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team
Hey, @danielefranco731  @pinnerdown, Keep an eye out on your CC before and after a match, the EoR reporting is wrong and saying you levelled up. 

I have looked on numerous accounts and everyone is getting CC after every game they play. 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (548 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

It's a problem that I do have sometimes or it doesn't display correctly company coins received, they said it was fixed but it's still there

Message 2 of 9 (583 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey, @danielefranco731  @pinnerdown, Keep an eye out on your CC before and after a match, the EoR reporting is wrong and saying you levelled up. 

I have looked on numerous accounts and everyone is getting CC after every game they play. 

/Atic 
Message 3 of 9 (549 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ea_atic i have played several rounds of fire storm the last few days and my company coin started 3200 and i can count at least 8 rounds in which it says i earned 1000cc and i go and check and it never changed it still is 3200 my email is [edit: email address removed]  im on xbox one x playing bfv my gamertag is nomadicvalkyrie

Message 4 of 9 (524 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic 

Hello  I was writing you because I have been playing several rounds of fire storm over the last few days and I can count at least 8 maybe more that I had earned a 1000 company coin and my company coin before all these matches was 3200 and when I went to check after every round that ice it's that I earned a 1000 it was still the same it never changed and it still hasn't changed so I would just appreciate if I earned it that I get it and if I didn't that it stop saying it my  Email is [edit: email address removed] my profile name is nomadicvalkyrie  im on xbox one x playing bfv please fix or look into it for me 

Message 5 of 9 (523 Views)

EA DICE Team

looking at the account you are gaining company coins every match you are playing, nothing out of the ordinary at all. Like I said above Ignore what the End of round screen is showing you. @Nomadicvalkyrie 

/Atic 

Message 6 of 9 (502 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I understand that the end of round information is wrong however I have leaveled up on multiple occasions and not received any company coin. This has been going on for as long as I have been playing to my knowledge. I know it's not the screen, as I get the in game notification of level up and then the next match I still have not been rewarded. 

Message 7 of 9 (444 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Atic So we are not receiving CC after playing rounds ? Even if it says at the end that your earned CC ?
Message 8 of 9 (409 Views)

EA DICE Team

Closing the topic as related to an older issues that has been solved.

We have since made update on how company coins are acquired. 

By the time you reach Rank 500, you’ll have earned close to 2 million in Company Coin, just from ranking up by playing the game. Once you reach level 500, you’ll continue to earn Company Coin through Assignments, Daily Orders, and Tides of War Rewards. To help balance out the addition of Company Coin earned per rank, you will find that End of Round Company Coin awards will be switched off once the new ranks are added to the game during Chapter 4.

You’ll get 1500 Company Coin per Rank from 50 through till 70, and then 3000 Company Coin per Rank until you reach 100. On your Promotion, you’ll receive more Company Coin, the Dog Tag, scoreboard icon, and then the cycle resets, with increases to the amount of Company Coin you receive.

/Atic 

Message 9 of 9 (355 Views)