Not compatible with Galaxy S7?

by RustierScrotum

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not compatible with Galaxy S7?

★ Novice
The play store says my Galaxy S7 is not compatible with the new SW: Galaxy of Heroes update. I've cleared cache, data, uninstalled, restarted and have higher than HD resolution but nothing is working...
Message 1 of 3 (395 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not compatible with Galaxy S7?

EA Live QV Team

Hello Holotable Heroes,

We’ve been working on the issue many of you reported to us about the Samsung Galaxy S7 being listed as an incompatible device on Google Play.

We’ve worked with Google to put a fix in place. You can now download and update Galaxy of Heroes as before on your Galaxy S7. No need for troubleshooting or workarounds.

Thanks for sticking with us while we sorted things out, and thank you for playing with us 😊

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (380 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
I’ve been having exactly the same problem, since the recent update!

Is there a fix for this issue?
Message 2 of 3 (337 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hello Holotable Heroes,

We’ve been working on the issue many of you reported to us about the Samsung Galaxy S7 being listed as an incompatible device on Google Play.

We’ve worked with Google to put a fix in place. You can now download and update Galaxy of Heroes as before on your Galaxy S7. No need for troubleshooting or workarounds.

Thanks for sticking with us while we sorted things out, and thank you for playing with us 😊

Message 3 of 3 (381 Views)