Not allowing to ready up PS4

by Deadly_Hokage

Original Post

Not allowing to ready up PS4

★★ Novice

Whenever I leave a game (wether I’m in a party with other people or playing solo) 95% of the time when I try and ready up for the next game it won’t allow me to ready up. 
What happens when I press triangle to ready up is that the sound of when you press it plays however there is no check mark, above the character, to say you’re readied up and won’t start matchmaking process. The only way to overcome this is to leave to the main menu/reopen the game and invite friends again which is particularly tedious over a long period of time. I’ve tried reinstalling the game however that hasn’t helped at all. 

Side note: I don’t know if this has any significance at all, most likely not, but when looking at your friends list within the apex game (not the PlayStation menu friends list) my name, and the friend I play with, Is highlighted in green as if we are online but not playing apex. However people who are online and playing apex their names are highlighted in blue. 

Message 1 of 5 (394 Views)

Re: Not allowing to ready up PS4

Community Manager

@Deadly_Hokage 

Hey there! Matchmaking should be available on PS4 at the moment, do you still get this in Season 2?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (356 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry 

Thanks for the response! 

I still get this bug in season 2 unfortunately and the symptoms keep persisting. 

Message 3 of 5 (339 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry 

Any solutions? it is still doing this problem

Message 4 of 5 (316 Views)

Community Manager

@Deadly_Hokage 

The team was aiming to get this addressed but it appears the fix didn't stick. We've made them aware and have another post on this here and more recently here.

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (306 Views)