Re: Not able to subscribe

by SturmWolfe

Original Post

Not able to subscribe

★★★ Newbie

Every time I try to enter my payment information at the last step it keeps telling me that there is an error processing  and to try again later. Is anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 7 (555 Views)

Champion

Hey there! I'd suggest emailing support and asking them to look into this for you, considering phone support is down for the foreseeable future. I hope your issue gets sorted!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 7 (520 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ExiledRival Thanks I swntbiff an email as soon as I realized they were down. I guess the error is very common do I hope it doesn't last to long.
Message 3 of 7 (516 Views)

★ Guide

Good luck emailing them. I've been trying to pay for premium for three days now and every time I try. It also gives me an error or says they're doing maintenance. 
Then they email me back saying it's "fixed" when it's clearly not. They've emailed me back saying it's fixed but here we go again. This will be the sixth time of trying to subscribe in three days. 

Message 4 of 7 (483 Views)

★ Apprentice
@SturmWolfe I'm on my first email from them, where they've said the issue was fixed during the most recent update to the game. It's a shame that there is no issue with the game, and this is very clearly a problem with their payment gateway.

After browsing the history of how long this issue has been going on (years), I'm shook thinking about how much money they've just let walk away.
Message 5 of 7 (481 Views)

Hero

@SturmWolfe 

Maintenance message means there is some kind of issue with the saved payment info that is preventing it from going through.  What you can do is log into your swtor.com account and delete any saved payment information.  Then do the same thing in your EA Account as well.

Once any saved payment info is removed from both your swtor and EA account, add it back to your swtor account and try again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 6 of 7 (424 Views)

@Belgorad  @SturmWolfe 

A high traffic maintenance message 99% of the time means there is a purchasing block on the linked EA/Origin account

If unable to find an issue , Swtor cs can 100% see and advise which account has the issue

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 7 of 7 (408 Views)