Cannot load in game! (Error code DR1005)

by Nyanbonecrush

Original Post

Not able to play online nfs heat

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm not able to play online I can't connect to the online servers it keeps kicking me out it also is giving me a error code DR1005 its been doing this ever since the new update 

Message 1 of 6 (620 Views)

Re: Not able to play online nfs heat

Community Manager

@ryan7929 

Please reduce the number of cars in your garage to less than 100 and retry.

That should prevent this error, let us know, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (578 Views)

Cannot load in game! (Error code DR1005)

★★ Apprentice

Heres the chase: 

-Update passed

-on Xbox one

-Game refuses to load

-Error code DR1005

What gives!?

Message 3 of 6 (556 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry wrote:

@ryan7929 

Please reduce the number of cars in your garage to less than 100 and retry.

That should prevent this error, let us know, thanks.

Mr. Barry, sir? I have the same problem. I hold under 40 cars and under 20 wraps. Any advice?

Message 4 of 6 (543 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have problem in need for speed i completed all the challenges of the game and did not get black smoke and nitro rainbow and i get trophy about this challenges but i dont no why i dont get this gift gust car ferrie and pls tell me what i do and pla reply as soon as possible.and thank you for help me Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (499 Views)

I can't connect online after the newest update. Error code DR1005.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

So nothing has been done about the issues I am experiencing. I have contacted support, and I went through all of their troubleshooting steps including port forwarding. The game still crashes when I select "play online" while having the McLaren F1 as the selected vehicle shown. When the vehicle is changed all I get is error code DR1005. So now not only have I paid 5 dollars for a car that breaks the game, but now I also will take into account that I paid 80 dollars for a game that only 50% works. I give up Ghost/Criterion. Once the newest final fantasy comes out I'm done playing this trash, and you won't ever see me shell out another dollar for any more of your products until you people pull your heads out of your rears. Then fix the issues that many of us are complaining about.

What kinds of people are EA hiring at their studios? People off the street? College dropouts? You people just don't seem to be able to fix such simple issues that I know other gaming companies could have fixed in 24 hours. It's pathetic that it's taking a triple A company studio over a week to put in a few simple lines of code to fix the online connectivity issues that others are experiencing. I know I won't get any replies from anyone on here from Ghost Studios/Criterion Games showing any concern for the issues I'm experiencing which is pretty pathetic.

I've been very patient with you people, but now I'm just getting sick of the lack of attentiveness you people at EA demonstrate on fixing your titles. It's quite pathetic considering I've loved Need For Speed for a very long time, and to see a game like NFS Heat have all of these issues with no love being put into the game. It just saddens me, and shows me that this gaming franchise is now just turning into a cash grab. I'm just going to not be buying any more of your titles. Nor will I be buying any more of the DLC packs for this game because I'm not going to support a company that doesn't give two snots about their fans.

You have my condolences. This is the last post I'll be making until I see some effort on your part to fix the issues not only me, but others are experiencing with this game. Hopefully you people at Ghost Games/Criterion Games pull your heads out of your rears, and give the fans the NFS Heat we've been wanting.

Yours Truly

adamburger16

Message 6 of 6 (487 Views)