Not able to play apex after latest update.Game always strucks on loading screen

by KJ-TERMINATOR1

Original Post

Not able to play apex after latest update.Game always strucks on loading screen

★★★ Novice

After the update on 3rd September the game strucks on loading screen. I tried repairing reinstalling but still the same. Any help. 

Message 1 of 12 (500 Views)

Loading Main menu problem!

★★ Novice

Hello all. After i update apex legend today, and started game i have problem. I can acces to first screen when u can change region or options, but when i continue it was black screen with loading 3 red stripe, and that is that... I waited 10 minuts, but i cant acces to main meny. I downloaded new graphic drivers, try to repair game but nothing help. Only one time i switch my server region from Frankfurt to London, i was in main meny but when i click play (any mode) there is message unavailable server (after sound that game is starting). Only that time i was acces to main meny, now i cant get in even on London server! Can anyone help?

p.s. Sry for my bad english!

Message 2 of 12 (616 Views)

Re: Loading Main menu problem!

★ Apprentice

I have the exact same problem

Message 3 of 12 (589 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,i have exact same problem and i tried everythin there is to be found online... -quickstart.windowed,fullscreen advanced startup options,tried reinstaling origin,apex itself,repairing Easy Anti cheat,running game as Admin without fullscreen customization...nothing helped.

Message 4 of 12 (554 Views)

★★ Novice

Did u have that problem before? I have that issue from today...

Message 5 of 12 (547 Views)

★ Novice
@5Ronic same here, never had this before...
Message 6 of 12 (540 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Fix ur game EA please Standard smile

Message 7 of 12 (530 Views)

★★ Novice

@zellbreIm trying to find solution. If someone have luck, post here!

Message 8 of 12 (527 Views)

Game refuses to load after the main menu

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I'm seriously frustrated at this point. Ive tried everything and NOTHING is working and this only happened after the new event launched. 

I launch apex, it loads in fine. I click continue and then its just a dark screen and it keeps loading and nothing happens. I give up, has anyone found solutions to this? I've tried both the discord and my own fixes and nothing has worked what so ever. I'm on pc. 

Edit: Respawn can at least acknowledge this problem exists as a ton of people have been having this issue ever since the event came out. 

Message 9 of 12 (518 Views)

Re: Game refuses to load after the main menu

★ Apprentice

Ignore my last reply claiming I fixed it. It broke it again. 

Message 10 of 12 (484 Views)