Not able to earn cash

by mumzf3lj85f1

Original Post

Not able to earn cash

★★★ Newbie

Not able to earn cash. Says I’m not of age but I’m 30..I used to be able to but then stopped 

Message 1 of 2 (733 Views)

Re: Not able to earn cash

Community Manager

Hi @mumzf3lj85f1

That sounds really odd. You used to be able to...? Hmmmm, somethings not right about this. Would you mind reading through these questions and sharing the answers in your reply? It could help us piece together a better understanding of what might be happening for you. 

1. When did this change happen for you?
  2. Did you recently update your game/app store?
  3. Did you recently back-up your game to another connected account (App Store, Twitter, Facebook or EA account)? 
  4. Do you have your Player ID on hand just in case? Y/N (Please do not post your Player ID on the forums)

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (691 Views)