Re: Not Receiving Rewards after 100% Completing Activities & Collectables

by TAyyRenaee

Original Post

Not Receiving Rewards after 100% Completing Activities & Collectables

★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Not receiving rewards after 100% in all Activities/Collectables
What car were you using? Mazda RX7
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? High Heat 5
Was it a day or a night event?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just 100% Collectables & Activities, already restarted SaveGame - 2nd try still not receiving
What happens when the bug occurs? When im first 100%ing Collectables, then Activities im missing Black Smoke, "if you happy and u know it" Horn, Rainbow Nitrous & 100% reward for activities "Steelblue Smoke"
What do you expect to see? Fix for receiving rewards ~

EAhelp / Twittersupport told me i should open new Thread here or add my "experience" to any thread with da same issue.....

in my opinion im getting no Help here.....as i can see the "Community"-Team doesnt even response or give any information in approximately 1 Month ......

Message 1 of 17 (2,042 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I got the same problem and told them, they just told me to come here. Ive had this completed for a month now and still only have one reward. 

Message 2 of 17 (2,005 Views)

★★ Novice

I am also facing the same issue only got the pista

Message 3 of 17 (1,973 Views)

100% all activities/ collectibles. Did not get Rainbow nos, black tire smoke etc

★★★★★ Newbie

Completed everything, and only got the pista 88 nothing else

Message 4 of 17 (1,982 Views)

Didn't received the rewards for completion of all activities and collecting all

★★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I only received the pista bit didn't received any other rewards like black tire smoke, steel blue tire smoke, rainbow nitrous and if you are happy and you know it horn I also did high heat events and entered the garage with volatile parts but still didn't get the parts
What car were you using? Used lotus exige, Ferrari 488 pista Acura nsx
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Community Build
What was the last event you played? Tranis
Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try exploring all activities and getting all collectibles
What happens when the bug occurs? Did not rewards other then 488 pista
What do you expect to see? To rectify the error and receive the rewards

Rewards missing

Message 5 of 17 (1,963 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ZEROx459 I’m having the same problem.. I’m beginning to think they don’t care about anything. This is why I stick to Rockstar games. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Message 6 of 17 (1,904 Views)

Not receiving rewards for 100%-ing all districts

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I did not get my parts for completing the map activities and collectibles.
What car were you using? Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX 07
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? Heat 5 Race
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Give me my parts.
What happens when the bug occurs? I do not see my unlocked parts in the garage.
What do you expect to see? My parts in the garage, rainbow nitrous and black tire smoke.

I completed the map 100% and unlocked the cars but did not unlocked the customization parts rainbow nitrous and black tire smoke.

Message 7 of 17 (1,833 Views)

NOT RECEIVING REWARDS FOR 100%-ING ALL DISTRICTS

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug I completed all districts 100% and have all achievements for the game, except for level 50 crew and I never have received my reward for 100%-ing the districts.
What car were you using? Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX ‘07
What was the last event you played? Discovery
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete the story and see if you get black tire smoke and rainbow nitrous (you won’t) When completing all districts 100% - you only will receive the Ferrari Pista
What happens when the bug occurs? You don’t get black tire smoke or rainbow nitrous or happy horn
What do you expect to see? My black tire smoke and rainbow nitrous and happy horn in my inventory to use on my vehicles.

Others have reported this issue, no fix. You should have it automatically setup so you get rewards. We grind to complete the game and we don’t even get the specified rewards. (ALSO in previous threads about this people comment you need to complete Heat 5 race then return to garage to get them - can confirm I did both Heat 3 and 5 races - got both volatile parts, returned to garage and the BLACK TIRE SMOKE and RAINBOW NITROUS and HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT horn are missing. 

Message 8 of 17 (1,835 Views)

Re: NOT RECEIVING REWARDS FOR 100%-ING ALL DISTRICTS

★★★★★ Novice

same situation man! and its been 3/4 months already!!!! not a single update come !!!!! and looks like 100% of new players got this issue!!! what a shame

Message 9 of 17 (1,792 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

same here, thats really incredible, not even a moderator cares about us, this is turning to be the most important issue along with rubberbanding cops, and no support helps us....shame. 

Message 10 of 17 (1,793 Views)