Re: Not Receiving Packs

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not Receiving Packs

★★ Novice

I am not receiving any packs on my xbox account. I did not get my preorder packs, reward packs from field pass or twitch drops.

Message 1 of 47 (7,460 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Mut_Duck

Sometimes there's a bit of a delay with content coming through. Are you still not seeing any of it on your account? 

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 47 (7,405 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Mut_Duck

Sometimes there's a bit of a delay with content coming through. Are you still not seeing any of it on your account? 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 47 (7,406 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's Aug 19th and I ordered all Madden 23 and the only thing I've received was the 46,000 points how can I get the rest of my stuff feel cheated 

Message 3 of 47 (7,333 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi i naught the all madden 23 version and I have not received any of my preorder stuff or the 4600 madden points. And very frustrated and angry feel ripped off and cheated

Message 4 of 47 (7,116 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

By the way it is now August 20th and still nothing

Message 5 of 47 (7,114 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Also I thaight it was just a glitch and I’ll get them after I refresh but I am missing coins that I earn three the h2h seasons and field pass

Message 6 of 47 (7,113 Views)

★ Apprentice

I completed an 87 overall team affinity player set and it is not showing up in binder or unopened packs. How do I get that to show up?

Message 7 of 47 (7,008 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

On PS5, David Montgomery team affinity is glitched and not awarding the card when completing his set. When will this be fixed?

Message 8 of 47 (7,003 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem I at first thought it was due to using a player from my active lineup and just tried to do it again for the second time and got robbed. 

Message 9 of 47 (6,889 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me yesterday & I still haven't received my player that I did the set for

Message 10 of 47 (6,851 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help