Not Receiving One-Time Password

by Chris1655

Original Post

Re: Not Receiving One-Time Password

Hero

@SavianX 

You can try the following guide here such as:

• Add no-reply@bioware.swtor.com to your safe-senders list.
  • Try entering a different email address. If you're using Gmail, you can use either googlemail.com or gmail.com as the same address, or you can add/remove dots: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7436150?hl=en

If it's still not working one way to verify the correct email is to go to the login on swtor.com and choose forgot your Display Name link below display name and see if it sends you that.

If not contact support via phone as per here or email support@swtor.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 151 of 155 (802 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm getting same sht every goddamn time when i want to play this game.Got an update for my phone and lost swtor "authentificator". Tried to get OTP - recieved 0 mails in 2 days. The last time this happened was when I tried to set up an authenticator for an account.

Message 152 of 155 (763 Views)

★★★★ Novice

And that was a problem form my side Standard smile

Message 153 of 155 (661 Views)

★ Novice

Hello,

I’m from Brazil, and I truly need your help. Can't call support.

Can't access my main account because it asks for OTP. But another account equally old I can access with no problem.

My main account is subscribed. I'm not receiving any emails and it's been almost 2 days of trying. 

Looks like my email doesn't exist. But I use it everyday.

Last time I recevied and email from you, was 2018 due to a change of password I did to login at that time.

Now I'm stuck.

Message 154 of 155 (501 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

*FIXED IT* I guess i did change emails 3 years ago.

Message 155 of 155 (316 Views)