Not Receiving One-Time Password

by Chris1655

Original Post

Re: One time password

★★★ Newbie

How many hours I have to wait for the one time password? I've been waiting from 1 hour now... I want to set a security key and become premium but I can't because i can't log in in the web page, the joke is I can play because in game don't ask me for one time password...

Message 71 of 155 (2,069 Views)

Re: ONE TIME EMAIL PASSWORD NEVER ARRIVES - WANT COMPENSATION

@JECSIM

And here at this forum I can advise that this email issue has been raised and is being worked on by swtor CS

In regards to refunds or compensation you where asking about, any thing to do with an account and money is by phone only and a public forum cannot assist due to privacy laws, so you will need to call.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 72 of 155 (2,020 Views)

Betreff: One-Time Password Not Working

★★★★★ Expert

@MelodyTudor

Unfortunately, there are currently problems with the one-time passwords. Here you can find more information about this problem.
You can still try this guide anyway.

Message 73 of 155 (2,018 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Exactly the same as everyone else apparently. Getting a wee bit ridiculous at this point. Especially from EA/BW... :/ 

Message 74 of 155 (2,041 Views)

I am aware swtor cs are looking at this again as to why it is still an issue

I have also offered them advice on what they possibly can do to fix this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p85xwZ_OLX0

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 75 of 155 (2,039 Views)

Re: Not Receiving One-Time Password

Hero

If you are using Gmail try you@googlemail.com as the domain instead of you@gmail.com.

For others go into your email settings and in the section for adding email to a safe / allowed list add no-reply@bioware.swtor.com and then resend and see if it arrives.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 76 of 155 (2,036 Views)

One time password.

★★★ Newbie

I just logged in to my swtor account today only to be met by a one time password. I've waited for that password to arrive on my emails but none are reccieving them. It frustrates me.
Help would be apreaciated.
And to top it all off there is not small captions that says.
''Password not arrived? click to have a new one sent''
But I need that one time password to log in to my account.

Message 77 of 155 (2,048 Views)

Betreff: One time password.

★★★★★ Expert

@PilarThomasP

There are currently problems with the one-time passwords, but first you can try this guide.

You can find more information here.

You can also call the support to get back into your account. Here are the numbers:

USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Phone support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT)
UK: +44 (0)203 0141 826 (Phone support available from 15.00 GMT - 3.00 GMT)
Germany: +49 (0) 221 8282 9212 (Phone support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)
France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Phone support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)

Message 78 of 155 (2,045 Views)

Re: Not Receiving One-Time Password

★★★★ Novice

I have previously added "[edit: email address removed]" to my safe/allowed list but this does not help.  It appears I got one password from SWTOR but about 5 hours after the request.  I believe the issue is with the server and it being overloaded.  Could be a simple update but probably won't be fixed until business hours which doesn't help me sadly.   Thank you for your suggestion.

Message 79 of 155 (2,024 Views)

Betreff: One time password.

★★★ Newbie

I've saw through this post that has been answered to several diffrent people who've had the same problem. I tried the link but the caption of request a new OTP is not captioned in the verrification 

Message 80 of 155 (2,021 Views)