Re: Not Receiving One-Time Password

by barbaraspu733

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

@pete_odessa

You can also try to call the support. Here are the numbers:

• USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Phone support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT)
  • UK: +44 (0)203 0141 826 (Phone support available from 15.00 GMT - 3.00 GMT)
  • Germany: +49 (0) 221 8282 9212 (Phone support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)
  • France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Phone support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)
Message 41 of 155 (1,420 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I was writing in the topic which is marked "solved" at the moment, but my problem is still here - no OTP email

Since I do not live in the USA or  the UK, France or Germany I would like to kindly request some further examination of my case without a phone call from my part (should u have such a possibility).

Thank You for Your time and cooperation.

Message 42 of 155 (1,397 Views)

Betreff: One time password

★★★★★ Newbie

I was writing in the topic which is marked "solved" at the moment, but my problem is still here - no OTP email

Since I do not live in the USA or  the UK, France or Germany I would like to kindly request some further examination of my case without a phone call from my part (should u have such a possibility).

Thank You for Your time and cooperation.

Message 43 of 155 (1,426 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Do you have any kind of problem with Russian emails, specifically mail.ru? Because I am using it and it has been an hour since I logged into launcher, was asked for a password and I received absolutely nothing in my mail. Even after multiple attempts to log via both launcher and the official site, nothing. It worked absolutely fine yesterday, and today I had to miss a guild raid because the game wouldn't let me in.

P.S. I don't want to phone your customer service, because you dont have any in Russia and I don't know how to call to another country, and it would be uncomfortable for me anyway.
Message 44 of 155 (1,424 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
nope, i use a gmail address
Message 45 of 155 (1,422 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@AsureAgony

You can call from russia. Here you can find the numbers of all supported countries

Message 46 of 155 (1,402 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@pete_odessa

Here you can find the numbers of all supported countries.

Message 47 of 155 (1,389 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

It seems to be OK now. Thank You

Message 48 of 155 (1,379 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank You for Your kind assistance. Im in game now :-))

Message 49 of 155 (1,483 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for being so kind to help us. I would just like to ask is it possible to turn off OTP? Just to normally log in.

Message 50 of 155 (1,371 Views)