Re: Not Receiving One-Time Password

by EA_Kipling

Original Post

EA Live QV Team

@HaloGenesis The SWTOR Contact Us page is slightly misleading, we're in the process of improving it. Anyone can call, F2P/Preferred or even people without accounts! Standard smile

Message 11 of 155 (2,362 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks @EA_Kipling!

Message 12 of 155 (2,355 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My e-mail is gmail's. I've been waiting for two days and nothing.

I sent an email to [edit: email address removed] but it was not answered.
I am a Brazilian subscriber and I do not speak english fluently, so I can not use the phones provided by the support.
How do I solve this? I paid for 60 days, but I played 15.
Message 13 of 155 (2,254 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@JulioCesarKin

If you have a gmail account, instead of gmail.com put googlemail.com instead as your email, it should work the same but this time it should send you the email.

As for your subscription issue, if you paid for a subscription and didn't receive it or it disappeared, you need to call in or get a person you know who speaks English (your own English reads fine btw, it should be enough) to call. Billing issues can only be handled over the phone.

Message 14 of 155 (2,244 Views)

★★ Novice
Not using those services. Waited more than 12 hours and still no email.
Message 15 of 155 (2,240 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

@Rockerz2144

If you already have an email addresss tied to your account, you will need to validate another email address. It can be temporary if you want, once you've clicked on the validation link and the validation was successful, you can change the email address back.

Edit: Misunderstood, disregard.

Message 16 of 155 (2,212 Views)

★★ Novice
But I cant even log int my account to do this.
Message 17 of 155 (2,210 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Rockerz2144

My mistake, I thought you had an email validation issue. So, if you're not receiving One Time Passwords, which Display Name are you trying to log in to? I'm not seeing any recent login attempts on the SWTOR account attached to your Rockerz2144 EA account.

Message 18 of 155 (2,201 Views)

★★ Novice
Its RockerzCP.

This acc its for my Origin.
Message 19 of 155 (2,198 Views)
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

@Rockerz2144 Ahaa, you have two SWTOR accounts. So, I can't go into detail, but the One Time Passwords for RockerzCP are not being sent to the email address associated to your Rockerz2144 Origin account. Check any other email addresses you have and see if they're arriving there.

Message 20 of 155 (2,193 Views)