Not Receiving Battle Pass Rewards

by andrew00778

Original Post

Not Receiving Battle Pass Rewards

★ Novice

Since level 39 on the Battle Pass i have not received any of the Premium Rewards. I think this is because of a call i made to EA on the 22 of march, because they had removed my Origin Access pack from my game.During this call they gave me back what was removed but accidently added the level 39 reward of the Battle pass to my account, I didn't think anything of it because i was going to buy it and grind the levels anyway. Once i got to level 39 on the pass as expected nothing happened but when i got to level 43 i did not receive my apex pack, so i looked into it and noticed, since level 39 i did not receive any of the premium rewards ... I have spent hours on the phone with EA but seems this is a unique problem they can't do anything.I have sent them pictures i have done everything they have asked me to do but still say they can't verify my level or if i have received the rewards and they won't even give me my money back! I love this game and i love grinding the pass levels but not receiving anything for it is not fun ... i am now level 55 and i still do not receive anything ..  ( Link to a video i made showing the problem : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgmbxsegBf8 )

Sincerely,

Andrew

Message 1 of 1 (258 Views)