Not Credited for Daily Challenge During Iron Crown Event

by saucysnooter

Original Post

Not Credited for Daily Challenge During Iron Crown Event

★★★★★ Newbie

I was urged by support twice to put this on the forum. Yesterday while I was completing Iron Crown event challenges, I came across an issue. The event has you having to complete 20 daily challenges for an Iron Crown Apex Pack. I had 1/3 challenges done at the time for the day. The issue I had was with 10 head shots using a light machine gun. I earlier had completed one of the challenges and was credit for it, making my daily challenges up to 13/20; it was getting in the top 3 as Lifeline. During a game, the dailies had been reset. When I came out of the game, it said I had completed the 10 head shots. However, I didn't get points for them, I'm assuming, and certainly didn't get my daily challenge credit, as I was still 13/20. I refreshed the game because it no longer even said that I completed the other challenge that I did earlier. Upon doing that, the new challenges were up. I completed those no issue, and I am now currently 16/20 daily challenges. I have had enough time to complete the other dailies today, but support sadly couldn't get this fixed for me or help me, so it would be useless. I know I was cutting it pretty short, so I was pretty dependent on it. Sadly, now I don't have another pack Devil

Message 1 of 1 (125 Views)