Re: Nonstop crashing, Tried Literally every fix I could find..

by ICoco_CagadoI

Original Post

Nonstop crashing, Tried Literally every fix I could find..

★ Novice

as the title says I've tried literally anything and everything I can find on how to fix it was just crashing sometimes and now the past two days I've literally not been able to finish a game and It's getting really frustrating, any advice would be great. 

Message 1 of 8 (506 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Let me know what have you tried so I don't offer the same stuff.

Your game can crash because of the million reasons.

Message 2 of 8 (481 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Cant finish a single match anymore.

Unplayable

Message 3 of 8 (470 Views)

★★★ Novice
My crashes got fixed when I quit Discord/Teamspeak/Skype/OpenHardwareMonitor/CPU-Z or any simmilar programs + doing this https://support.allegorithmic.com/documentation/spdoc/gpu-drivers-crash-with-long-computations-12874...

also on some PCs putting +fps_max 60 in launch commands helped but I never reach more than 70fps so It doesn't matter for me.
Message 4 of 8 (465 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

usually thats what helps just turning off all the game overlays like steam/origin/overwolf

Message 5 of 8 (441 Views)

★ Novice

I've upgraded, Downgraded gfx full uninstall/reinstall 4 or 5 times now ran repair countless times, tried admin mode,disabled all in game over lays, disabled Cortex,AMD Vision, Anything externally I've been posting and tweeting about this since release, About to just uninstall and forget about it

Message 6 of 8 (415 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not really sure this will fix it totaly for you but i had this issue and it works 80% for me
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Client-Web-Technical/Origin-High-CPU-usage/td-p/5401117?fbclid=IwAR...

Message 7 of 8 (385 Views)

★★★★ Novice

#MeToo

Message 8 of 8 (358 Views)