by Babywild

Original Post

None of the C&C games will play.

★★★ Newbie

None of the C&C games will play.

Message 1 of 5 (1,099 Views)

Re: None of the C&C games will play.

Hero
@Babywild I'm sorry, but you're going to have to give a little more info than that...

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 5 (1,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Nyerguds same her. None of the C&C games from origin will play. once I click on it the screen goes all black anf the cursor just shows loading.for ever. please help. I have a stock HP Slimline S01 tower.
Message 3 of 5 (925 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@AbC6524a2616713 & @Babywild, could you try these following workarounds.
1. If you saw increased framerate stuttering or launch crashing/forever to load into after the June major patch versus the launch version, we have an experiment you can try:

Go to your C&C Remastered Collection page on Steam
Click on the Manage button (gear icon)
Select Properties
On the General tab, select “Set Launch Options…”
In the box, enter “NOSPLASHPRELOAD”
Click OK and launch the game
This will effectively revert the texture optimizations we made in the June Patch, and may help performance / stability with certain hardware configurations (This launch option will also work with the standard live branch as well)

2. Remove all the Save files (Origin: C:\Users\PokeNzi\Documents\CnCRemastered, remove all the Replay's, Saves & Mods downloaded) & Disable Cloud Sync, and try to launch it.

if that does not work, could you take a small video clip of the issue, your PC config & game Logs (C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\CnCRemastered, search for Log files & ZIp that folder along with video) and share it over here.

EA team is very active and while respond to you Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (896 Views)

Hero

@AbC6524a2616713 wrote:
@Nyerguds same her. None of the C&C games from origin will play. once I click on it the screen goes all black anf the cursor just shows loading.for ever. please help. I have a stock HP Slimline S01 tower.

Are you talking about the remastered games, or about the C&C Ultimate Collection? You need to specify exactly which games do this.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 5 of 5 (780 Views)