Re: Nobody. Can. Die. Part 2.

by Extreme996PL

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_AticThank you very much for being transparent regarding the megathread, please let us know how it turns out, whether it is possible to make it reappear.

FYI everyone, the maintenance is done according to EA Dice Team. Thank you so much for your effort, hope it turns out okay.

In order to report our feedback regarding the fix, I'd like to continue @91comet91 's tradition of reporting good games / bad games for a while:

4 good games 0 1hp

Message 161 of 232 (760 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Eglaronion I am gonna test it as soon as i can as well, i hope everything is fine.
Message 162 of 232 (755 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Author of tool that allowed hacker to access developer commands(1hp and other commands) just posted this i am not sure what teleport and cheatpack is but if somoene notice that game is skipping objectives(you can probably spam this to end match in GA) or objectives are broken for example clones are trapped inside Naboo's palace because MTT didnt destroyed entrance yet and droids have objective to override throne room door controls that means someone activated objective skip command.
EDIT: i just saw this on BattlefrontUpdates stream hacker activated skip command and broken game there was four objectives at the same time secure landing pads, secure hangar and barracks and destroy reactor fusion core. Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 17-11-25.png

Message 163 of 232 (654 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Extreme996PLcould you be specific? do the admin commands still work? instakilling too?

Message 164 of 232 (618 Views)

★★ Guide
@HK47withanAK47 Some of admin/developer commands still works i saw that objective skip command in Galactic Assault works and acording to author of tool teleport also works but i dont know what teleport is but 1hp/god mode, killall, kill dark side, kill light side dont work or at least i didnt saw it yet. You can see when hackers is doing something with developer commands because debug info always show on left side of screen it always show "UI input flow simulation test forcing gamepad on Windows" and then some random text below also.
Message 165 of 232 (602 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Extreme996PL can they still use yellow chat?
Message 166 of 232 (600 Views)

★★ Guide
@HK47withanAK47 I am not sure but i think yellow/admin chat was not even part of this tool so i think they can. Keep in mind that most of these exploits were know in 2020 or maybe even in 2019(i saw first time admin chat in 2019 i think) but most of these hacks and tools were posted public at the end of 2021 so anyone can download and use them now.
Message 167 of 232 (593 Views)

★ Guide

worst company, less than a day later the partial immortality issue returned.
Like I said before, it didn't take long for them (to the cheaters) to keep doing bad things to the players.

In the meantime, if the situation also worsens, hahah, omg,

will there be another fix or can we completely forget about the bf now?

Who is watching this and HOW THEY CHECKED IT THAT 1HP WILL NOT RETURN ANY MORE????!!

Skipping points is present, there is immortality and a couple of other jokes.
But will they fix it again?

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)0

Message 168 of 232 (541 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@-RFA-Decode0It looks like game client require update to remove objective skip command and make cheats from cheatpack unusable and i am not sure if this would happen it would require Dice devs to return to source code of Battlefront 2, probably to re-learn how code works, made update, then test update and release it. btw what you talking about what immortality returned?

Message 169 of 232 (531 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Extreme996PL wrote:

@-RFA-Decode0It looks like game client require update to remove objective skip command and make cheats from cheatpack unusable and i am not sure if this would happen it would require Dice devs to return to source code of Battlefront 2, probably to re-learn how code works, made update, then test update and release it. btw what you talking about what immortality returned?

The objective skip exploit will NOT require a client update, nor will most of the cheatpack. This is false information by people trying to reverse engineer the hack, they converted the .fbmod into a .fbproject, yet still fail to understand how it works.

Message 170 of 232 (500 Views)