Re: Nobody. Can. Die. Part 2.

by SecondaryFir3

Original Post

1 HB issue

★★ Novice

please EA dont throw this game into ur garbage as Anthem PLEASE FIX 1 HB issue it'snot that haaaard pls 

Message 81 of 232 (713 Views)

multiplayer 1hp bug?

★★★ Newbie

hi guys there is a bug in multiplayer mode, nobody dies ? why lives with 1 hp pls help me 

Message 82 of 232 (698 Views)

Fix your damn game!

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

How long do we (paying  customers) have to keep playing a broke hacked game? DICE/EA get off you butts and get this fixed.  This company seems to be wanting to financialy go under with the last two BF games and now this server hacked Game.   FIX IT ALREADY!   

Message 83 of 232 (597 Views)

SW battlefront 2 1 hp

★★★ Newbie

Can we start getting refunds for starwars battlefront 2 since the game is completely broken? every single multiplayer game is being hacked with the 1 hp glitch. EA is trash. Some guy already fixed the exploits on his own in a few days and started private servers. Yet EA/Dice cant fix the game in 1 year?

A dude was literally able to fix your trash game in a cave with a box of scraps and your entire staff at EA/dice cant do it.

Message 84 of 232 (677 Views)

Re: SWBF II Co-Op Is Broken.

★★★★ Pro

4 1hp and 4 good games

Message 85 of 232 (712 Views)

Re: SWBF II Co-Op Is Broken.

★★ Apprentice

You *lost* the thread? Good god, guys, at least come up with a believable lie.

Maybe you could blame hackers for this, too, eh?

Such a shambolic crowd of dishonest children.

Message 86 of 232 (708 Views)

No one can die

★★★ Novice

I wanted to see if EA is planning on fixing the 1hp hack that is everywhere online? It is destroying the game and damaging the company's reputation to many gamers. The problem is in broad daylight, but the lack of support and communication is disappointing. Please fix this issue.

Message 87 of 232 (884 Views)

Re: No one can die

★ Apprentice

Still waiting for an update to this issue, apparently after the weekend? Its after the weekend and still radio silence. Was happy to keep checking the old thread for updates, but as its been 'misplaced' Ill post here again to keep this one nice and high up the priority list.

This won't go away. Do yourselves a favour EA and be reputable for once.

Message 88 of 232 (841 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I will never buy another EA game after the moronic way this has been handled.

Message 89 of 232 (774 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

why is this marked as solved?  we're going on 4 months now, and every game i join today is bugged.  

I'm in the same camp of never buying an EA game again.  I guess i'm just trying to get a little more enjoyment out of the one i already own... 

Message 90 of 232 (748 Views)