Nobody. Can. Die. Part 2.

by -WaR-Bazers

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nobody. Can. Die. Part 2.

★ Guide

Nobody can die, there is a 1hp hack along with admin controls that have gone rampant and destroyed the game. Don’t you dare delete this thread.

Message 30 of 232 (4,581 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Nobody. Can. Die. Part 2.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey folks,

It looks like the original thread has gone missing while we were merging some additional threads together.

We're looking into what caused that, but absolutely feel free to continue the discussion here for the time being.

As a heads up this will likely be after the weekend before we hear anything concrete, apologies for the concern.

Edit: This should be resolved, thanks for hanging in there. We do have some additional upcoming maintenance here to deal with some remaining ongoing issues.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 32 of 232 (5,376 Views)

All Replies

HERO CAN'T BE KILLED?? WHAT THE HELL GUYS?

★★★ Newbie

HERO CAN'T BE KILLED?? WHAT THE HELL GUYS? 

Hi GUYS

I recently found a bug that when I was playing hero vs villain or star fighter, every player can't be defeated.

Can someone fix the bug plz.Angel

Message 1 of 232 (2,684 Views)

Re: HERO CAN'T BE KILLED?? WHAT THE HELL GUYS?

[ Edited ]

Hey @nerdcat_hector,

I've moved your post to a more relevant board than the Origin forums.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 232 (2,675 Views)

★★ Guide

@nerdcat_hector What specifically happened?

Just so that you know. The hero & villain characters in this game are VERY VERY imbalanced. Combine that with exploits in game design and there are ways to make hero & villain characters very difficult to beat. 

Depending on what the issue is, you’re likely going to have to adjust your play style (as much as possible) to account for all that. 

Yes, that does lead to poorer quality gameplay; that something most of us have come to accept with this game. 

Message 3 of 232 (2,576 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@VetteC5RX,

I think that the person from this thread was referring to a glitch or hack that causes everyone not to die in the game and have only one hp in an match. This affected the servers from Galactic Assault, Starfighter Assault and Coop if I'm not mistaking. As far as I know, the cause for this is unknown yet and it's on PC but you can check Reddit for some game clips if you are curious about it...

Message 4 of 232 (2,564 Views)

★★ Guide

@Player55 Yeah I’m just now reading about more and more reports of this. Sounds like yet another exploit in this game that’s going viral. What a mess. 

Message 5 of 232 (2,562 Views)

Just found one of the users that installed the 1hp hack.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I reported the user on ORIGIN, I won't post his username since I believe that's also not allowed on here but the name starts with jojo in case you see that in a match. 

Message 6 of 232 (4,675 Views)

Re: Just found one of the users that installed the 1hp hack.

Hero

Thanks for reporting.

They actually have not been shy about claiming they've hacked the game. We'll see what EA does with it.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 7 of 232 (4,525 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I wonder if it would take the threat of a class action lawsuit to force EA to address this.  How many kids are buying the game on PC and they can't play it because of this 1 hp thing?  Sounds like it's everywhere on PC...?

Message 8 of 232 (4,372 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SluggersDelight it's also in consoles to a small degree. 1 out of 10 servers are exploited with unkillable units that never deplete health, hero buff spammers, out of bounds breakers, etc.
Message 9 of 232 (4,358 Views)