No teammates in game

by GodzenTV

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No teammates in game

★ Novice

I'm on my 7th duo game in a row with fill enabled and still cannot find a single teammate. Trios typically puts me with AT MOST one other person but it's impossible to find a third teammate when solo queueing. Why is this * happening and why hasn't it been fixed. Fill option has been out for multiple months now.

Message 1 of 2 (214 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No teammates in game

Community Manager

Hey @GodzenTV,

We're aiming to address this better in an upcoming patch, per a recent Reddit comment which I've quoted below. Thanks for the continued patience in the meantime.

Team's taking another crack at a fix in 9.1—aiming end of this month. We think it's more than one issue causing it, not necessarily all to do with no-fill. Very frustrating, and it has definitely taken too long, but we're hopeful about getting it with this next patch.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (208 Views)

All Replies

Re: No teammates in game

Community Manager

Hey @GodzenTV,

We're aiming to address this better in an upcoming patch, per a recent Reddit comment which I've quoted below. Thanks for the continued patience in the meantime.

Team's taking another crack at a fix in 9.1—aiming end of this month. We think it's more than one issue causing it, not necessarily all to do with no-fill. Very frustrating, and it has definitely taken too long, but we're hopeful about getting it with this next patch.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (209 Views)