Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

No squad battle points

by yorben_veltmaat

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: No squad battle points

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@NBWcinnamonbandNot how it works. You have 40 games to get the most points possible. This keeps the play level for all players, as some can only play the 40 games while others may have time to play 300 in a week.

The key is your per match point total, not just your total points.

The rankings fluctuate on the number of players and the points attained. If you play all 40 games by Monday, but others have yet to play their 40,  the cutoff for each level changes. 

Message 21 of 39 (189 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
@galiedezzidi Because they have removed the Seasons portion of FUT where you could play single player and gain coins, rewards, and chemistry for your team.

Not saying it is a good reason, but that is why I believe you can continue to play matches past 40 in Squad battles.
Message 22 of 39 (187 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

My email that I play fifa 20 ultimate team is [edit: email address removed] I was playing squad battles I didn’t receive any of my points that I won plenty of games on legendary I haven’t even reached 40 games of squad battles. And I needed off elite 2 when I was supposed to end of elite 1 I hope I will get my elite 1 rewards thanks chief 

Message 23 of 39 (167 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
@KickenChicken73 Did you keep playing the same teams you had already played?

If so you will not get points.
Message 24 of 39 (164 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

No I did not play the same teams I even tried playing different teams and just letting them win to see if I would get points for a loss 

Message 25 of 39 (161 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have now tried for mayby 2 weeks and i still get 0 point in squad battles

i was in elite 1 and i went all the way down to gold 3

how do I fix it

Message 26 of 39 (150 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@zini_z541Try the following to maybe help.

Write down the name of the first team you play.

Then play all 4 matches before you refresh the matches. Do not refresh until all 4 matches are played. Once you have gone through 10 refreshes you should see the name of the team you played first. That is when you know you have played all 40 matches.

Until EA includes some other means of providing the user knowledge of who they have played and who they have not, this is the only way I can say you can track your status. If you only play one or two matches, then refresh the teams, it is easy to get confused and lose track of who you played and what teams you did not play.

Message 27 of 39 (133 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Thank you i Will try that

Message 28 of 39 (125 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I have now tryed for I don’t know how long and it dident work

Message 29 of 39 (117 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@zini_z541What didn’t work? You played 40 matches already?

So, did you get points for your first matches of the week?

The point here is do not refresh the teams until you have played all 4 (four) matches.

Message 30 of 39 (108 Views)
Twitter Stream