Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

No squad battle points

by yorben_veltmaat

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: No squad battle points

★ Novice

Is the reset only when the season finishes (weekly) or do we only play 40 games for the week time limit

Message 11 of 39 (266 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
I haven’t played my 40 games and I have received no points after a win 
@EA_Cade wrote:
@Wedyboy760I've reviewed all of the accounts in this thread and all have reached the maximum weekly amount of Squad Battles games of 40.

After 40 games you will no longer receive points until the reset.

Message 12 of 39 (247 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I have no points on sqaud battles why is this I was elite 2 lost 400 points why is this 

Message 13 of 39 (200 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I've refreshed like 4 or 5x but still no good. I was close 2 top 100 now I'm close to Elite 1 ..

What a jip ha.

Message 14 of 39 (189 Views)
Highlighted

Re: squad battles points

★ Novice

If you've played 40 games in SB than you'll get no more points until next tournament. 

Message 15 of 39 (189 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

A mi lleva 2 partidos sin darme puntos, solución ya!!!! 

Message 16 of 39 (175 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

I'm having the same issue playing games and getting no points but think it's ridiculous if you only have 40 games to play to earn points so last night I got to elite 1 and now I'm elite 2 and can't earn points to get back to 1 if we play games we should get the points or if you reach Elite 1 after your 40 games you should remain in that rank.

Message 17 of 39 (171 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Actually i already had this crap at my 36th/38th match. So it's worse than we thought. And why can i keep refreshing if I've already hit the rooftop. Strange ha

Message 18 of 39 (167 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade Can you please check mine because I can ensure you I haven’t played this many
Message 19 of 39 (155 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Hi. I don't know how many games I've played but I've got the same issue. About 4 games with 0 points reward... I don't think it should work like this and I feel cheated by the game.

Message 20 of 39 (113 Views)
Twitter Stream