Re: No south america server?

by wh173

Original Post

No south america server?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Im from south america and the game is putting me in na servers and i have a lot of ping Frown (wich is weird couse normally i only have 120ms on NA, whic is playable, not good but playable, but im getting paired whit us guys and i cant even move... Is there no SA servers or i have some kind of problem?? im on PC... the only thing i can think of is that i have the game in origin set to "english (us english)" (the language) but i dont think that makes me go in NA SV right?

EDIT: Even the training is supper laggy same as the normal game, so its not that there isnt enough people to make a match in SA, its putting me in NA or somewhere where i have ping because it wants, no other reason or so it seems.

Message 1 of 5 (1,594 Views)

★★★ Novice

Also just to add: the origin ingame is not working. I already looked in the "gear options of the game" its all enabled, but it is not working for me.

Message 2 of 5 (1,582 Views)

★★★ Novice
Even the character in the menu is lagged haha nice apex, nice...
Message 3 of 5 (1,571 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I support EA building a firewall to keep SA from bringing their lag across the internets. Make NA great again.

Message 4 of 5 (1,149 Views)

★ Apprentice

Launch the game, dont click anything, wait 60 seconds, press ESC for the quit menu to appear, press ESC again and in the lower left an option to look at the servers with their location and ping times will appear, there are several in Sao Paulo, BR. Im brazilian and Ive played with a lot of spanish speakers so maybe you are falling through the cracks.

Ive played a ton and id say maybe only half a dozen times ive seen english speakers on my squad.

Message 5 of 5 (1,137 Views)