Re: No sound

by palat_able138

Original Post

No sound

★★★ Newbie
Hey my fellow ballers, I apologize if this is a repeat question. I searched and couldn’t find resolution. I have current apple iOS. in NBA live menu Sfx And the in game sfx are on, I am unable to turn on or off menu music but I have completely no sound. Solution please? Thanks!
Message 1 of 7 (5,001 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Does your phone produce sound for other applications?

Message 2 of 7 (4,966 Views)

★★ Novice

I have no sound either. Every other app does. All my sounds are turned on. I tried re-installing. Nothing works.

Message 3 of 7 (4,794 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problem. Ea needs to fix it. It's not a problem with my device. Every other app has sound. Also iOS.
Message 4 of 7 (4,793 Views)

★★ Novice
Sounds are on. For every other app.
Message 5 of 7 (4,787 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes. As a matter of fact my NBA live mobile app is the only one without sound I am unable to toggle with the Menu music switch and my entire game doesn't have a sound

Message 6 of 7 (2,082 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @EJ-_-Bigpapa 

This post was originally created in 2017, so I will be closing it down. Please create a new post if you still need help with this. If you login with Google/Apple/Facebook, your progress will be saved to the servers if you re-install he app. Restarting the device, reinstalling the app, and checking your device for software updates is recommended.

• Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

Forum Rules & Guidelines: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#dos-donts

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (2,072 Views)