Re: No sound ingame PC (workaround)

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No sound ingame PC (workaround)

★★★★ Novice

Hello so Ive been having this problem for the last days where I dont get any sound from ingame.

This apply for Bad company 2, Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 1 (this is the games that I tested).

Im not sure if this is the right section to post this because I have a workaround for it (for some people anyway).

If you have an ASUS motherboard and been trying to change audio quality in windows, changing settings in the configfiles, updating drivers, repairing the game and it still doesnt work.

Try go to SupremeFX which is ASUS soundcard program. You do that in the bottom right corner by all the icons.

Icons

Press the speaker icon and this program (or similar) should popup.

SupremeFX

Press on the settings cog in the top right corner and then press options.

Options

Choose the option that I hover my mouse over and it should be working.

This worked for me and I hope it works for someone else too!

The downside to this is that you cant have more than one output device on your computer at once. So if you have speakers and a headset like me, you need to either change this setting or unplug the headset when you want to use the speakers.

As I said, Im not sure if this is the right forum/category/place to post this in but yeah.

Message 1 of 2 (1,452 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @noodeath

Thank you so much for sharing the workaround with us Standard smile I'm sure many players will find it useful.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,417 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @noodeath

Thank you so much for sharing the workaround with us Standard smile I'm sure many players will find it useful.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (1,418 Views)