★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GeForce GTX 970M
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16.384GB RAM
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? problem occurs everywhere: game menu, videos within game menu, all multiplayer maps etc.. it's everywhere!
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? everywhere
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) started early August
Summarize your bug There was an update of BattleField5 and after that I just lost the sound. I've checked other games and it works I check on youtube, both with my headset and laptop speaker and it's all fine However there is absolutely no sound coming from BFV, neither from the game, nor from the videos embedded within the welcome dashboard .. which is quite surprising I am really frustrated because I have played for hours and hours (>600) w/out any problem and suddenly this is surfacing. Also, there was recently a Windows 10 upgrade which maybe caused some sound glitches somewhere (?) but still, battlefield 5 is the ONLY soft that I am using which has this problem now thank you darkhane
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ?
What happens when the bug occurs? no sound at all
What should be happening instead? get sound

There was an update of BattleField5 and after that I just lost the sound.
I've checked other games and it works
I check on youtube, both with my headset and laptop speaker and it's all fine
However there is absolutely no sound coming from BFV, neither from the game, nor from the videos embedded within the welcome dashboard .. which is quite surprising

I am really frustrated because I have played for hours and hours (>600) w/out any problem and suddenly this is surfacing.

Also, there was recently a Windows 10 upgrade which maybe caused some sound glitches somewhere (?) but still, battlefield 5 is the ONLY soft that I am using which has this problem now

thank you
darkhane

Message 1 of 2 (321 Views)

Re: No sound in Battlefield 5

Community Manager

@Darkhane 

I guess a fairly easy way to check if the Windows Update is the issue is to roll that back/uninstall those updates.

Let us know how you get on thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (306 Views)