No reply from EA support for over 2 weeks

by shioramenchann

Original Post

No reply from EA support for over 2 weeks

★ Novice

Hi, my account was banned for an unknown reason, and i have been contacting EA support, with no replies.

(ofcourse, i have not been using any cheat sofwares, which my account is probably being accused for)

#67653158 has been "in progess" with no replies to my email for over 2 weeks. Could support please check on my case?

Message 1 of 6 (331 Views)

Re: No reply from EA support for over 2 weeks

★★★ Newbie

Been having the same issue, but not for as long. Banned for no reason which is a shame because I have owned this game since it came out and spent money on it. Hoping this reply will get us noticed!

Message 2 of 6 (320 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey, @shioramenchann  @Furstion  when it comes to banned accounts it's not something we can help with on the forums and to dispute your ban please follow our EA help link https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

The article will have details on how you can dispute the ban.

/Atic  
Message 3 of 6 (268 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Atic Hi, thanks for you response.

I have gone through and done that, with no response at all for 2 weeks. Should i just wait for ever, with no reply forever?

Message 4 of 6 (263 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic  Thanks for clarification, I already filed that and EA help has been down (At least for me) for about 2 days now, just a day after I filed my dispute. Not sure if it's like this for anyone else or if it's just me somehow, but thanks for your help anyway!

Message 5 of 6 (243 Views)

★ Novice

still no reply.. almost a month now...

Message 6 of 6 (193 Views)