Re: No r2 folder to be found

by TheyreBl00dh0und

Original Post

No r2 folder to be found

★★★ Novice

I have searched inside my Apex folder, but there is no "r2" there. I have a key bound to the screenshot settings and everything. I tested it during a game, but there's still no r2 folder. It doesn't work when I have Origin In-Game active either. Apex is the only Origin game I have installed.

Message 1 of 7 (1,669 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @TheyreBl00dh0und.

Can you open up This PC and then Program Files (x86) and look for an Apex Legends folder. It should be under Apex Legend/Apex/r2/screenshots

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,639 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi there,

I’ve located everything up to the Apex folder, and there is simply no “r2” folder there. I’m away from my computer atm but when I get home I can send a screenshot of the apex folder as proof, if need be.

Message 3 of 7 (1,627 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TheyreBl00dh0und can you check your My Documents folder for any APEX folders?

What happens when you take a screenshot in game?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (1,598 Views)

★ Guide

The screenshot function has been broken since the Wild Hunt patch. Devs should know about this by now. 

Message 5 of 7 (1,594 Views)

★★★ Novice

I only have a file for Microsoft Edge in my documents folder, and I doubt that's Apex-related. When I take a screenshot in-game, nothing happens. I have tried this outside of the lobby, in tutorial mode. The button I've been using is Mouse4, but I've also tried Print Screen and 'P'.

Message 6 of 7 (1,570 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Darko there is no sup apex folder to apex legends and doing search in the main apex folder yields no R2
Message 7 of 7 (362 Views)