Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: No r2 folder to be found

by TheyreBl00dh0und

Original Post

No r2 folder to be found

★★★★ Novice

I have searched inside my Apex folder, but there is no "r2" there. I have a key bound to the screenshot settings and everything. I tested it during a game, but there's still no r2 folder. It doesn't work when I have Origin In-Game active either. Apex is the only Origin game I have installed.

Message 1 of 6 (181 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @TheyreBl00dh0und.

Can you open up This PC and then Program Files (x86) and look for an Apex Legends folder. It should be under Apex Legend/Apex/r2/screenshots

Darko

Message 2 of 6 (158 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi there,

I’ve located everything up to the Apex folder, and there is simply no “r2” folder there. I’m away from my computer atm but when I get home I can send a screenshot of the apex folder as proof, if need be.

Message 3 of 6 (147 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TheyreBl00dh0und can you check your My Documents folder for any APEX folders?

What happens when you take a screenshot in game?

Darko 

Message 4 of 6 (118 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The screenshot function has been broken since the Wild Hunt patch. Devs should know about this by now. 

Message 5 of 6 (114 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I only have a file for Microsoft Edge in my documents folder, and I doubt that's Apex-related. When I take a screenshot in-game, nothing happens. I have tried this outside of the lobby, in tutorial mode. The button I've been using is Mouse4, but I've also tried Print Screen and 'P'.

Message 6 of 6 (90 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help