No "Connect" button in options

by exfailo

Original Post

No "Connect" button in options

★ Novice

So I bought a new phone and wanted to keep playing the game but I cant connect to my Google Play account. I have downloaded the Google Play app, logged in and run SW:GoH through it but it won't link the account with game. I looked for solutions and saw that there should be a button for connecting old account in setting but I don't have it there. Reinstalling the app won't help. It will just log me into new guest account. Thanks for answers.

Message 1 of 5 (2,881 Views)

Re: No "Connect" button in options

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @exfailo,

Did you set up your old device to be ready for the transfer? Also it'd be important to be connected up to wifi (or mobile data but wifi tends to be stronger and more stable).

Double check those things and follow the steps in this EA Help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/self-service-tool-star-wars-galaxy-...

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 5 (2,701 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have an issue like this but i cant make an connect button appear

Message 3 of 5 (2,613 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Koenvdhaak,

Could you check out the question and advice I shared above please? Let me know in your reply if you've set-up the old device to be ready for transfer and that you've double-checked you've followed the steps to the letter in the article linked above.

Thanks,

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 5 (2,611 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Lanna Same probem here,they told its becouse of my age settings,and they promised me to change it askd for my passport picture,and personal info,wich i gave,than they answerd me they cant change it cuz am a russian,witch is ver racist,plus am not russian am a Serbian,just cuz i use cirilc alphabet dosent mean am russian.Can someone please help me change my in game age?
Message 5 of 5 (1,665 Views)