No option to buy Battle Pass

by ElegantD3ath

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No option to buy Battle Pass

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to buy the Season Two battle pass and there is no option anywhere on the game client for me to do so. There is no "purchase battle pass" option. When I go to the Battle Pass tab the only thing there is the season one pass and no way for me to view the season two pass or purchase the season two pass. There is also nothing on the home page or the store. My game is fully updated and I tried repairing once and got the same issue.

Message 1 of 10 (3,927 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No option to buy Battle Pass

★★★ Newbie

When I logged onto the game at like 1am I was suddenly able to see and purchase the new battle pass. The problem was resolved. I was told by a support member that it would only show up on my client if I had enough currency to buy it and that it would take a few hours after adding enough currency for the servers to sync up. Seems like an odd bug but my issue has been resolved. 

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (3,830 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

When you click on the Battle Pass tab at the top do you see the "Buy Premium Pass" button on the left side? When you select that a new screen should pop up where you click one of the two options on the right side to add coins.

battle pass.JPG

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 10 (3,900 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nope. It just has an "about battle pass" option and nothing else. There is no indication that a 2nd battle pass even exists in my battle pass tab. 

Message 3 of 10 (3,894 Views)

Hey

Can you try to close the game, right click it in the game library and click Update game.

This should verify the game files/version and start a update if you haven't installed the latest version.

Let me know if this solved the issue.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 4 of 10 (3,886 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've tried clicking the update button, tried repairing the game, and uninstalled/reinstalled the game. Still have the same issue.

Message 5 of 10 (3,884 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can purchase Watson and it shows that season 2 is out and mentions the battle pass in the news at the bottom of the main screen. But, I still can't purchase the battle pass and I don't receive any xp towards leveling up the pass when I play a game because it's not even showing the pass exists outside of the news mentioning it.

Message 6 of 10 (3,882 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I talked to a friend who works at EA and he said that it's a known issue so there's nothing anyone here can do. I just have to wait for them to implement a fix. 

Message 7 of 10 (3,847 Views)

Community Manager

@ElegantD3ath 

Have you tried reinstalling the game and clearing Origin's cache yet? Strange it's still showing up as Season 1 for you. It's possible there are corrupted files in your game folder when the update was downloaded.

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 10 (3,834 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I logged onto the game at like 1am I was suddenly able to see and purchase the new battle pass. The problem was resolved. I was told by a support member that it would only show up on my client if I had enough currency to buy it and that it would take a few hours after adding enough currency for the servers to sync up. Seems like an odd bug but my issue has been resolved. 

Message 9 of 10 (3,831 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Going thru the same problem I can even view the battle pass or purchase it

Message 10 of 10 (1,930 Views)