Original Post

Re: No loan offers fifa 21 player career

★★★ Novice
@Oops_ConneL_Oo Same here
Message 61 of 84 (540 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all,

Can you please provide some further information like whether you're controlling a real player or a created player?

I've just gone through and created several careers and requested transfers that came within a week or so.
Aljo.png
Message 62 of 84 (460 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm playing on Xbox One X, brand new career. ST, finisher, 5'9" 165 lbs, liverpool. Asked for a loan immediately as career started and manager said yes but I played through all of July and August with no offers at all. Annoying bc you get no playing time at a big club when you're a 66 overall.

Message 63 of 84 (443 Views)

Loaning out players in Career mode

★★★ Newbie

I’ve started 5 different career modes to see if I can loan my youth players out but I just don’t get loan offers 

Message 64 of 84 (374 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Cade as an update, I do get transfer offers when I request a loan, but I don't want a transfer - I want a loan to get better and get playing time.

Message 65 of 84 (359 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Im on PS4 and I use a created player. I really hope this is fixed
Message 66 of 84 (335 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Cade  -> Created players gets no loan/transfer offers. after a year of simulation i got no loan offer so as tranfser offers.

i dont know why its so hard to lisen to your comunnity since this is a commen problem since fifa 17 to fifa 21.

Message 67 of 84 (300 Views)

★★★ Newbie

On PC I have done the update and tried starting new multiple Career Create a Pro game modes and while I can now get transferred I can still not get loaned out. 18 years old playing for ManU and trying to get loaned out and I have sim all the way thru the transfer window and not getting picked to play games as a lvl 66 and still not receiving loan offers. 

Message 68 of 84 (246 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade I hope this gets fixed in the next update
Message 69 of 84 (213 Views)

Re: Player Career Mode Loans & AI Broken Again

★★★ Novice

Hello,

I am also having this issue when playing on Xbox Series X.

Created a player and joined - Tottenham, Stuttgart, Everton and Leeds and was granted a loan when requested to the manager however I never get any loan offers from any clubs and I don't get a game for the current team I play for so I get stuck.

Message 70 of 84 (181 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help