Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

No loan offers fifa 21 player career

by VenomzZ14

Original Post

Re: No loan offers fifa 21 player career

★★ Novice

@EA_Cade wrote:

I don't believe this fix is retroactive, you may need to start a new career I'm afraid.

Hi @EA_Cade !

Could you please verify this? 

It's not an easy decision to abandon a career when it will only perhaps work better in the next one...

Message 51 of 84 (433 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still not working for me, I've simmed about six different career modes to see if it was something to do with the position or nationality of my player but nothing works.

In my main career I'm an 85 OVR mexican striker who plays in America from Mexico and currently on 2024, still not a single transfer offer (obviously I'm on the transfer list).

Message 52 of 84 (389 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I had 2 transfer offers in my first summer break when my value was about $50 Mio. In my 2nd summer break and the following winter break nothing happend. My value was $100 Mio by then so that could be the problem. 

Message 53 of 84 (364 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

After the update, still the same problem.

Now it’s 6 months after the game is appeared, and we can’t play normally because every time we have something what doesn’t working. Very annoying do something EA !!!!!

Message 54 of 84 (339 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I still got the issue of PS4. ST, Finisher, 66ovr I think he was at Chelsea. Requested loan, got accepted sim numerous weeks to begin and even went to next season. Absolutely nothing and this was on both strict and loose negotiations. 

How do they even tests these out to say if they are fixed or not as going by this thread it looks like (again) that career mode has been left in the dirt.

Furthermore, the issues with Elland road having the 4th official in the middle of the pitch and it not coming up in Leeds Stadium in CM aswell. How your devs can think this is acceptable I have no idea and is honestly shocking how they think its acceptable. Do they even check the game before releasing these updates?

Message 55 of 84 (318 Views)

★ Novice

Hello I had the update for fifa 21 and its been updated so I tried the player career and each time I was not receiving loans or even transfers even though I accepted to go onto the loan list. What shall i can do??
Message 56 of 84 (282 Views)

★★★ Novice

I play on PS4 and have updated to the latest version, still no fix for it. Please fix it

Message 57 of 84 (278 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Morrandirr Yeah even if you start a new career it doesn't matter. It's still broken. Believe me I've tried.
Message 58 of 84 (277 Views)

★★ Novice
@VenomzZ14 This is is claimed to have been fixed in Title Update 9 but it still exists. I can't get any type of offer at all.
Message 59 of 84 (271 Views)

★ Novice

This hasn’t been fixed. I created a career yesterday and have played through 2 windows now with no offers.

Message 60 of 84 (253 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help