Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

No loan offers fifa 21 player career

by VenomzZ14

Original Post

Re: Fifa 21 player career transfer/loans

★★★★★ Newbie

This is still a major issue!!! Any chance on an update?? It's absolutely ridiculous this feature of the game doesn't work.

Message 31 of 84 (1,211 Views)

Re: No loan offers fifa 21 player career

★★ Novice

Any news on getting this fixed?!?!?!?!?!?!

I am getting no loan offers when I have requested a loan. I dont get in the first team for Sheffield United so just keep simming games........

Thought I would try this mode again after years of avoiding it because it is never updated or upgraded, this just highlights how career mode is an after thought for EA.

I have been playing NBA 2k21 and the my player mode in that is 10000000x better. Wish EA would implement the player career mode the same....

Message 32 of 84 (1,075 Views)

★★ Novice
@AndyPandev Anything EA???????? Are you just ignoring this because its not ultimate team???
Message 33 of 84 (1,057 Views)

★★ Novice
@AndyPandev Player career mode is unplayable this game has been out for a while and no fix. Joke.
Message 34 of 84 (1,056 Views)

★★ Novice

Another day and still no response..... Love being completely ignored..

Message 35 of 84 (1,016 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Looks like this is finally getting fixed in the latest update

Message 36 of 84 (733 Views)

Can't Get Any Transfer Offers In Player Career Mode.

★★★ Newbie

Why is my player in Career Mode (Player Mode) not receiving any transfer offers? I currently play for Salzburg and am a 91 overall rating. I just started my third season and have been on the transfer list since the start of my second season. IS anyone else running into this same issue?

Message 37 of 84 (719 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, 

This issue is resolved in Title Update 9 -

• In Player Career, the Virtual Pro was sometimes not receiving loan and transfer offers.

Thank you for your patience while this was investigated. 

Aljo.png
Message 38 of 84 (6,476 Views)

★ Novice

Hello I had the update for fifa 21 this morning and its been updated so I tried the player career and each time I was not receiving loans or even transfers even though I accepted to go onto the loan list. Just to let you know

Message 39 of 84 (682 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Gamingazza,

I don't believe this fix is retroactive, you may need to start a new career I'm afraid.
Aljo.png
Message 40 of 84 (668 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help